November 9, 2021
We’re Hiring – Corporate Administrator
Seed Trustees Limited (hereinafter “STL”) are looking to recruit a Corporate Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and will be tasked with the administration and maintenance of a portfolio of companies and trusts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the company’s clients with all matters of corporate and trust administration.
- Assist with client on-boarding in line with internal policies and procedures.
- Collecting and verifying due diligence conducted as part of know your client procedures.
- Dealing with incorporations, amalgamations, re-domiciliation’s, and liquidations.
- Preparing documents relating to transactions, including minutes and resolutions.
- Preparing and filing of statutory forms and reports in a timely manner.
- Maintaining up-to-date company and trust records, including due diligence documents.
- Maintaining an organised and structured filing system.
- Liaising with clients and various third-party service providers and authorities.
- Attending to clients’ queries including meetings.
- Assisting in bank accounts opening process
- Upkeep of corporate and trust files, KYC and Compliance matters etc.
- Driving business development from existing clients.
- Coordination of client projects
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients.
- Full board/committee support services to clients including attending and minuting meetings if required.
- Adoption of compliance recommendations in line with the Corporate Service Providers’ regulations
- Taking on any additional adhoc responsibilities when required
Skillset and requirements:
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of Maltese company law
- Experience with KYC procedures and AML legislation
- Excellent communication, administrative and organisational skills
- Motivated with a sense of urgency and the ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and reliable conduct
- Problem solving skills