Seed cares. Like everything we do, we take our social responsibility seriously. We care about making a difference in everything we do and with everyone we interact, including our communities.
We aim to make a positive impact on society by:
- creating and maintain a working environment that supports and values people;
- supporting and encouraging employees to contribute their time towards charities and initiatives;
- providing our consultancy services to charities on a pro bono basis;
- looking for ways to minimise the impact we have on the environment;
- supporting the communities where we live and work and contribute to charities that make a difference.
From the very beginning of Seed, we are already committed to supporting causes we believe in.
Saving the endemic Maltese bees.
Bees are not only an essential part of the natural ecosystem but are central to Malta’s identity. Famous for its honey, Malta was original known as Melite which means honey. With a rapidly declining bee population, Seed is teaming up with Friends of the Earth Malta to support a national bee saving campaign.
In conjunction with the Archdiocese of Malta and its Commission for Justice and Peace, Seed offered economic advisory pro-bono. The focus of the project was to embark on research to measure economic performance beyond the conventional GDP metric. Our work focused on finding indicators that can better gauge the well-being of people.
As we continue to grow, so will our commitment to caring for our wider community.